• Announcements

• NeO_Anderson

Would you like to become a Developer here?

Would you like to become a 'Developer' here? Developers will gain full admin powers on the forum and have the ability to promote users to 'Staff' and 'Experienced Members' ranks. They will also have a section on the forum dedicated to their mod just like the Police Pursuit and Paramedic Mods have now.   Or perhaps you would like to help the existing mods by enforcing forum rules and slapping people about when they've done wrong?     If you already have mods that you've made and would like to submit as part of your 'CV' then feel free to contact me directly.   For more information read here:   http://mods.team-neo.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=54
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Corvo250

Some patrol videos

13 posts in this topic

Well,really dont know why this time the Els's are working, i put the v4 els on the game , launch the game and surprise its working, them change to v6, launch the game and still working,but dont know why.

Your videos are not HD. You used the wrong export settings. Please use english aswel, so all of us can understand it.

Did you modify your handling?

Well i upload hd videos when i have time to upload it,but for example, this last video put in youtube that is HD, isnt?

Im export and uploads the videos directly from the windows movie maker

and no ,not have the handling modify atm

It's not HD look at the black bars around it. It says 720p, but the black bars tell me its not HD. Try using the ''Save movie -> High definition'' and manually upload it to youtube.

Well guys, warnig when you recorded a video, my last video uploaded to youtube, was impugned and cant be see in germany because in the video you can listen the music when you are in a car, on this case you can lsiten the music whem im i driving the police car, its totaly ingame music, im not have added music to the game and of course not add music to the video, all sound tthat you listen in the vidoe are fully INGAME SOUNDS

Yeah, Germany is a bit funny on that subject, like 80% of videos are inaccessible there, because Gema is so uptight about them being released and all. I guess it's a good thing for author rights and such, but it creates also a few paradoxes, like ingame music and all that.

Here is some more info on the whole Gema thing:

http://economicsnewspaper.com/policy/german/copyright-with-youtube-downloads-completely-harmless-32615.html