• Announcements

• NeO_Anderson

Would you like to become a Developer here?

Would you like to become a 'Developer' here? Developers will gain full admin powers on the forum and have the ability to promote users to 'Staff' and 'Experienced Members' ranks. They will also have a section on the forum dedicated to their mod just like the Police Pursuit and Paramedic Mods have now.   Or perhaps you would like to help the existing mods by enforcing forum rules and slapping people about when they've done wrong?     If you already have mods that you've made and would like to submit as part of your 'CV' then feel free to contact me directly.   For more information read here:   http://mods.team-neo.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=54
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
NeO_Anderson

Police Pursuit Mod 7.4

Should I add this 'GUI System' ?   55 members have voted

1. 1. Should I add this 'GUI System' ?

• Yes add it.
    • No, don't add it.
    • Yes add it but make it so I can turn it on and off.
    • Not bothered.

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

47 posts in this topic

Hi,

Can you make this Mod for The Ballad of Gay Tony too? :) :)

Please take a look here

Yeah it works!

Nice! :)

But i can't start missions?

I have a German-Keybord ;)

Whats the button of my keybord to start a mission?

And can you make this cop car for the Mod ready to?

w73gi5bo.jpg

Sry for my bad english i'm german :)

no, cars wont be made ready for the mod. And for the german keyboard, I guess a german keyboard has a numpad aswel, press numpad 0 (zero). Missions will pop randomly.

Okay :)

i test it later ;)

pity is that you add no more cars :(

The Police Buffalo from TBOGT is a really nice car but without the Police Mod :(:(

great idea man

keep it the amazing work

i have a problem registering can some one help me

Its quite straightforward: Just fill in the fields. If you would like more 'help' I suggest that you provide more details.

On another note, could there be a section for Forum related issues open to the public (those who don't have accounts?), so these threads aren't filled with spam?

Its quite straightforward: Just fill in the fields. If you would like more 'help' I suggest that you provide more details.

On another note, could there be a section for Forum related issues open to the public (those who don't have accounts?), so these threads aren't filled with spam?

i know but when i put the security code in and click submit it says i have the wrong code

i know but when i put the security code in and click submit it says i have the wrong code

Do you have an English/QWERTY Keyboard?

Do you type it over exactly? Including the usage of capital letters? (a = normal letter, A = capital letter)

I checked and you only need to enter ONE (1) code. There was a reason why anderson decided to only show ONE (1) forum for unregistered. This is to prevent the spam issue we've had lately. If you keep having problems registering, contact anderson.

Well, certain members still seem to be spamming the forums, with relevant, though previously discussed topics *cough*. It seems that they have yet to learn how to use search.

So this method just helps weed out the bots, actual member(s) still tend to spam it, which, in my opinion is ironic.

Well yeah, there is nothing yet to filter out retards... sadly

Can someone help me with registration? I saw messages about spam prevention. Code is invisible or what?

Thx for help and sry for this post

Enter the code as it is displayed. Including the capital letters

I know how it works, but look at this:

neosh.th.jpg

There is no code. I tried all browsers, but any effect.

I know how it works, but look at this:

neosh.th.jpg

There is no code. I tried all browsers, but any effect.

Type in any # if you haven't figured out yet... :D