• Announcements

• NeO_Anderson

Would you like to become a Developer here?

Would you like to become a 'Developer' here? Developers will gain full admin powers on the forum and have the ability to promote users to 'Staff' and 'Experienced Members' ranks. They will also have a section on the forum dedicated to their mod just like the Police Pursuit and Paramedic Mods have now.   Or perhaps you would like to help the existing mods by enforcing forum rules and slapping people about when they've done wrong?     If you already have mods that you've made and would like to submit as part of your 'CV' then feel free to contact me directly.   For more information read here:   http://mods.team-neo.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=54
george.24

Compatibility with Episodes from Liberty City

13 posts in this topic

Hi, I was wondering if this awesome mod compatible with Episodes from Liberty City addon or whether is planned mod release for this version of the game. Thanks

Doesn't EFLC need a patch?

If it does, ASI loaders won't work.

I don't have this and I'm not paying for it! so if I probably wont make a police mod for this unless I somehow manage to get a copy of it for free!

Might torrent it if I get bored... is there anything 'good' about that expansion pack? all the previous ones have been crap

Offtopic: I'd say The Ballad of Gay Tony is awesome.

I totally agree with you on that. Just finished the tony part, and I LOVED it.

I totally agree with you on that. Just finished the tony part, and I LOVED it.

Is your version a steam version. Really bothered me as I cannot get passed Momma's boy, therefore halting all progress. I'm considering starting TLAD, but I'm not really up to it ATM.

On another note, I recently read that it was impossible/not possible atm to mod EFLC because R* made SECUrom check all files but the.img ones.

Is your version a steam version. Really bothered me as I cannot get passed Momma's boy, therefore halting all progress. I'm considering starting TLAD, but I'm not really up to it ATM.

On another note, I recently read that it was impossible/not possible atm to mod EFLC because R* made SECUrom check all files but the.img ones.

My version is a PS3 version xD

My version is a PS3 version xD

Oh...Well if you plan on getting it for PC (which would be a waste of money now), don't be lazy and get the Steam verison. Get the disks.

Oh...Well if you plan on getting it for PC (which would be a waste of money now), don't be lazy and get the Steam verison. Get the disks.

I did test this mod in EFLC and can confirm it works. There is a new version of xliveless and the C++ scripthook that you need to use. After installing the updates I did manage to run this script in EFLC stand alone version. And it would probbely work also in GTAIV Patch 6. Vanilla GTAIV patch 6 and EFLC are in base the same.

The only bugs I found so-far are that keys are not responding to my commands, but after hitting them for a wile I was able to go on duty and perform the most tasks without any problem. It only seems to effect some keys, so maybe I need to remap some stuff in the ini file. A other bigger bug I found was when you die when still on duty the game crashes.

I didn't have time to test it more. But the general rule is

'If it works in 'GTAIV patch 6 (newest on) it will work in EFLC'

Hope to see new version!

PS; also the paramedic mod I tested with the same result, works but crashes when you die.

GTA IV C++ Script Hook Version 0.5.0 (Apr 16 2010):

http://www.gtaforums.com/index.php?showtopic=390582

LiveLess - version 0.999-beta3 (20/Apr/2010):

http://www.gtaforums.com/index.php?showtopic=388658

I did test this mod in EFLC and can confirm it works. There is a new version of xliveless and the C++ scripthook that you need to use. After installing the updates I did manage to run this script in EFLC stand alone version. And it would probbely work also in GTAIV Patch 6. Vanilla GTAIV patch 6 and EFLC are in base the same.

The only bugs I found so-far are that keys are not responding to my commands, but after hitting them for a wile I was able to go on duty and perform the most tasks without any problem. It only seems to effect some keys, so maybe I need to remap some stuff in the ini file. A other bigger bug I found was when you die when still on duty the game crashes.

I didn't have time to test it more. But the general rule is

'If it works in 'GTAIV patch 6 (newest on) it will work in EFLC'

Hope to see new version!

PS; also the paramedic mod I tested with the same result, works but crashes when you die.

GTA IV C++ Script Hook Version 0.5.0 (Apr 16 2010):

http://www.gtaforums.com/index.php?showtopic=390582

LiveLess - version 0.999-beta3 (20/Apr/2010):

http://www.gtaforums.com/index.php?showtopic=388658

What I said was referring to the missing/corrupt story mode files, not modding.

As Marsmillo said before me, it does work, though I have yet to try out VIP or Man/Woman with gun missions/jobs. I've also only tested it in TBOGT (which, in my opinion, is more geared toward this sort of thing than TLAD).

The only bugs I found so-far are that keys are not responding to my commands, but after hitting them for a wile I was able to go on duty and perform the most tasks without any problem. It only seems to effect some keys, so maybe I need to remap some stuff in the ini file.

Yeah I am getting this on the BOGT is there any way to change the keys or fix them? It does work but its hard to get backup and go on duty. Also the F3 key (which is backup) Is my traininer.ini key so that might have something to do with it....

Yeah I am getting this on the BOGT is there any way to change the keys or fix them? It does work but its hard to get backup and go on duty. Also the F3 key (which is backup) Is my traininer.ini key so that might have something to do with it....

It probably does, as it is (before EFLC started giving me problems) seamless for me. I changed it to "B" because I don't like to have to reach all the way up to press F3.