• Announcements

• NeO_Anderson

Would you like to become a Developer here?

Would you like to become a 'Developer' here? Developers will gain full admin powers on the forum and have the ability to promote users to 'Staff' and 'Experienced Members' ranks. They will also have a section on the forum dedicated to their mod just like the Police Pursuit and Paramedic Mods have now.   Or perhaps you would like to help the existing mods by enforcing forum rules and slapping people about when they've done wrong?     If you already have mods that you've made and would like to submit as part of your 'CV' then feel free to contact me directly.   For more information read here:   http://mods.team-neo.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=54
NeO_Anderson

Video of 7.3

33 posts in this topic

As promised, here is a quick video showing you:

a) the new flashing headlights (tell me what ya think please!)

B) the new VIP Transport mission :)

Enjoy!

Hmmm,

honestly, i prefer the old one. It is soo cool when there are a lot of light with flashes.

The new mission seem fun !

Really nice work for this mod ! nice job :D

Hmmm,

honestly, i prefer the old one. It is soo cool when there are a lot of light with flashes.

The new mission seem fun !

Really nice work for this mod ! nice job :D

lol. But there are MORE lights now not less o.O

It used to be a double-flash from headlights now it's triple (3) :S

I really think we should have like the left front headlights flash then the right etc.

So not both at the same time. I don't think this is possible though :'(

Love the preview for 7.3. Looks so more realistic when the police don't just dissapear at the end of the mission. The new transport mission looks promising and will be even better when you've developed the random chance of an attack during it. Great work :)

but are you releasing the new version?, it say 31 mars is the release day :(

It would be great if you could show me where can get the cars in the new video!

I pref the previous version of the light's aswel.

But the improvements are just great ;)

great work

A great place to get gtaIV police vehicles is GTA4 Mods. Then go to cars, and police. Bear in mind when browsing, the ELS (Emergency Lighting System) vehicles are a more pain than regular non-els versions. But they have quite a large selection here.

it will more good if you will add president transport mission with jeep police cars : )

its good new thnx will it today?

Hello I am from Germany and use a translator ... sorry

the mod is the best I could find until now in the internet.

My friends wait eagerly for your mod already

maybe it's also possible some vehicles ELS (Emergency Light System)

to add and run the Flash Light with the NUM9 taste?

maybe you can always put in the next versions (which will hopefully come)

Add more missions ...

e.g.

Bank robbery with curses

personal control, or perhaps ask more in Traffic Stop mode.

but it was certainly something like virgeschlagen already =)

I am certainly very Freu to version 7.3.

very good work!! :)

I don't think this is possible though :'(

You are absolutely right. I remember looking into a signal mod (turning signals) and no one has been able to isolate just one of the lights

You are absolutely right. I remember looking into a signal mod (turning signals) and no one has been able to isolate just one of the lights

I would like to move you onto 'Experienced Members' group at the moment it doesn't give awhole lot of benefits from that of a normal member but hopefully with time you'll progress into moderator/admin. The reason I'm saying this is because you seem to be very 'experienced' and answer questions correctly which would help me :)

If you're up for moving up the ranks let me know.

@ everyone else,

The 7.3 Beta wil be released tomorrow (1/04/2010) I had a very unexpected problem occur today and has now been resolved but I wasnt able to do some extra testing work so yeah.... patients my friends, it'll be here tomorrow :)

@ everyone else,

The 7.3 Beta wil be released tomorrow (1/04/2010) I had a very unexpected problem occur today and has now been resolved but I wasnt able to do some extra testing work so yeah.... patients my friends, it'll be here tomorrow :)

Sweeet, looking forward it! :D:D:D and btw, I found a health reg. mod which gives you health over time so now I'm "almost" invincible and can use punches/melee etc. :P

A great place to get gtaIV police vehicles is GTA4 Mods. Then go to cars, and police. Bear in mind when browsing, the ELS (Emergency Lighting System) vehicles are a more pain than regular non-els versions. But they have quite a large selection here.

Actually I think the best place to find vehicles for GTA IV is gtapolicemods to download the cars for GTA IV you must register, but on the positive side the creators of each car are always there to answers questions and everything you need to install each car and help it function correctly is also there.

Sweeet, looking forward it! :D:D:D and btw, I found a health reg. mod which gives you health over time so now I'm "almost" invincible and can use punches/melee etc. :P

@NeO Sorry if you do not want people to double post.

@Wille If you would rather have a separate mod that makes you invincible, and does a wide array of other things with out affecting your ability to melee you can use Simple native trainer mod. If you are using the 4th patch (1.0.4.0) then use any version from 2.8 - 4.5, if you are using patch 5 (1.0.0.4) then use any trainer after that. The trainers are at the very bottom of the first post.

EDIT: I just read NeO installation instructions and he put a note on it saying that Simple Native Trainer doesn't always work correctly with PPM, it works perfectly for me but not for everyone. The best way to use it is change the keys in both .ini file so that none contradict with each other. Or there is an option in Simple Native Trainer to disable quick keys meaning to use the different options you must open the trainer's in game menu

Actually I think the best place to find vehicles for GTA IV is gtapolicemods to download the cars for GTA IV you must register, but on the positive side the creators of each car are always there to answers questions and everything you need to install each car and help it function correctly is also there.

Touché! I just joined yesterday and wow! They have all kinds of cool vehicle mods. Im currently using their Unmarked Chevy Tahoe. Its nicccceeeee :D

Touché! I just joined yesterday and wow! They have all kinds of cool vehicle mods. Im currently using their Unmarked Chevy Tahoe. Its nicccceeeee :D

Yeah it's a great website.

Just a reminder, Simple Native Trainer is not compatible with our mod so using both together will probably cause problems, to what degree I don't know.

yes NEO_Anderson, you right, i tested and it crash the game, but this a cop mod so it do not need any triner/cheats!

yes NEO_Anderson, you right, i tested and it crash the game, but this a cop mod so it do not need any triner/cheats!

That's weird, I have never had a problem with using Simple native trainer and police pursuit mod.

Which patch are you using?