• Announcements

• NeO_Anderson

Would you like to become a Developer here?

Would you like to become a 'Developer' here? Developers will gain full admin powers on the forum and have the ability to promote users to 'Staff' and 'Experienced Members' ranks. They will also have a section on the forum dedicated to their mod just like the Police Pursuit and Paramedic Mods have now.   Or perhaps you would like to help the existing mods by enforcing forum rules and slapping people about when they've done wrong?     If you already have mods that you've made and would like to submit as part of your 'CV' then feel free to contact me directly.   For more information read here:   http://mods.team-neo.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=54
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
iShiZo

Source/SCO File ?

4 posts in this topic

Hey Policemod Team,

in your Video ive Seen that you tested/showed your Mod on Xbox360

Maybe you can also Releasethis for Xbox ?

Or can you give me the Source and i will make it Works online oder anything like this ?

Greets

Dude, I would love for them to release the source, especially since they are no longer working on this project. I would love to see a PPM Rebirth more than anything, but I think Neo_Anderson is a little stubborn in this area, so I do not think we will see a release of the source. Too bad though, it was a great little project while it lasted.

It is for PC only. And source code won't be made public. And mercenary soldier stop being so bloody negative. Anderson is working on this in his spare time, it is not a job and he is not being paid for it.

It is for PC only. And source code won't be made public. And mercenary soldier stop being so bloody negative. Anderson is working on this in his spare time, it is not a job and he is not being paid for it.

So the project is still alive? I didn't think it was. It's been so quiet over here that I didn't know. Didn't mean to be so pessimistic so sorry about the negativity. I just had the feeling that the project was dead. Thank you, though, for telling us it is still being worked on (thank you for a reply in general). And ironically, even though it's been almost a year since a release of PPM, the funny part is it is still more bug free than LCPD:FR ;) . Well, thanks again ZioN, for your reassurance and reply.

Oh and one more thing. This is a little off topic, but I think I may have found a huge "fix" to a problem alot of people have posted about. The reason I mention it here, is because I don't know where else to put it, but here it is. I noticed alot of people will write something in the forums like, "I get the PPM Is Succeccfully Installed message and the Press 0 to go on duty message but when I press 0 NOTHING HAPPENS HELP HELP HELP." That happened to me once. I had installed PPM and have played it fine many times. One time, when I pressed 0 nothing happened. Turned out the problem was I had forgot to press NumLock on my keyboard. I think so many people forget to press Numlock on their keyboards and so the mod doesn't load and they complain on the forums, when all you have to do is rembember that NumLock has to be active in oreder for 0 to register as 0. A little suggestion would be maybe to make a sticky for it, or put it in the README file; because I think one of the main problems of the mod not loading is people keep forgetting that NumLock has to be on in order for the mod to load. What do you think? Let me know. And again, sorry if this post is in the wrong area.