• Announcements

• NeO_Anderson

Would you like to become a Developer here?

Would you like to become a 'Developer' here? Developers will gain full admin powers on the forum and have the ability to promote users to 'Staff' and 'Experienced Members' ranks. They will also have a section on the forum dedicated to their mod just like the Police Pursuit and Paramedic Mods have now.   Or perhaps you would like to help the existing mods by enforcing forum rules and slapping people about when they've done wrong?     If you already have mods that you've made and would like to submit as part of your 'CV' then feel free to contact me directly.   For more information read here:   http://mods.team-neo.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=54
kilonzo2

Compatability

4 posts in this topic

Is this mod fully compatible with your police pursuit mod?

i used both at the same time for a while because i didn't want to lose the functionality of the police pursuit mod, but even though i assigned different controls, they didn't work well together (e.g., i'd get missions from both, if i was at any point on duty and i couldn't get off duty as a paramedic)--use one or the other at one time, just a heads up

--ese3

Should be able to assign different keys to each mod and then it should be compatible. However, since there is no 'off duty' in the Paramedic mod, missions will always be given for that mod. When I work on this again ill fix these little things :)

Thanks for the heads up!

This can be locked now :P