• Announcements

• NeO_Anderson

Would you like to become a Developer here?

Would you like to become a 'Developer' here? Developers will gain full admin powers on the forum and have the ability to promote users to 'Staff' and 'Experienced Members' ranks. They will also have a section on the forum dedicated to their mod just like the Police Pursuit and Paramedic Mods have now.   Or perhaps you would like to help the existing mods by enforcing forum rules and slapping people about when they've done wrong?     If you already have mods that you've made and would like to submit as part of your 'CV' then feel free to contact me directly.   For more information read here:   http://mods.team-neo.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=54
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
NeO_Anderson

Police Pursuit Mod 7.4d & 7.4d[X] Released!

13 posts in this topic

Yes released! let me know what you guys think.

AS always, details regarding new features can be found here: http://mods.team-neo.com/iv/

And heres the download:

Download Police Pursuit Mod 7.4d

Download Police Pursuit Mod 7.4d[X]

OK I've re-uploaded this and it's fixed the Traffic Stop crashes. Should be fine now.

Also... please note that the Stop And Search will only work on civilians that arent "doing stuff". Like sitting down e.t.c or if u spook them, they wont work on them either.. I'll see if I can find a way around this but yeah...

Yes released! let me know what you guys think.

AS always, details regarding new features can be found here: http://mods.team-neo.com/iv/

And heres the download:

Download Police Pursuit Mod 7.4d

Download Police Pursuit Mod 7.4d[X]

OK I've re-uploaded this and it's fixed the Traffic Stop crashes. Should be fine now.

Also... please note that the Stop And Search will only work on civilians that arent "doing stuff". Like sitting down e.t.c or if u spook them, they wont work on them either.. I'll see if I can find a way around this but yeah...

It's great! I use it all the time. But with the new version it doesn't loads. In the Asilog it says that its "Loaded". But I just don't see any text or sign from the mod. I need it........... I NEED IT :D I wanna play your wonderfull mod !! :P

It's great! I use it all the time. But with the new version it doesn't loads. In the Asilog it says that its "Loaded". But I just don't see any text or sign from the mod. I need it........... I NEED IT :D I wanna play your wonderfull mod !! :P

What you do, is hit play and before the game starts up there should be a message box. click ok then you should be good... if that isnt the problem, you should try reinstalling it.

There is no need to quote the first post, unless you have a separate point for each point.

If it is the main post, just fast reply/reply at the bottom.

Any solution for game crash during VIP Transport....???

I'm not having this anymore since the re-upload of the 7.4d there was a bug init, but it had been fixed quickly and I think you should redownload 7.4d

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0