• Announcements

• NeO_Anderson

Would you like to become a Developer here?

Would you like to become a 'Developer' here? Developers will gain full admin powers on the forum and have the ability to promote users to 'Staff' and 'Experienced Members' ranks. They will also have a section on the forum dedicated to their mod just like the Police Pursuit and Paramedic Mods have now.   Or perhaps you would like to help the existing mods by enforcing forum rules and slapping people about when they've done wrong?     If you already have mods that you've made and would like to submit as part of your 'CV' then feel free to contact me directly.   For more information read here:   http://mods.team-neo.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=54
venom400

Ideas to be added.

10 posts in this topic

Hi and thanks for a great mod .

Besides the mod wiping off all of my saved games and the mod crashing I really look forward to see where this is going.

Some ideas:

Enable Police radar (dash mounted) to be shot forward and backward to set up speed traps .

New call:street racing reported .When you show up there are either two cars already racing or lined up ready to take off with a bunch of expectators watching from the side walk and street , when you show up they take off and you have to pick which one to follow (or perhaps call for backup before getting there?)

Call for road block :I know this one is hard in coding but it would be cool .

Hostage situation ?

Also domestic violence , the bread and butter of real police calls , when you show up you are given a dialogue to ask what is going on , and try to defuse the situation and see who the guilty one is , and take someone to jail , if handled poorly (or randomly) the suspect may turn hostile and assault you , you , as a police officer , have to react acordingly , if assaulted by melee weapon then you have to use your taser and or peper spray and arrest , if by fire arm then shoot back , some suspects may take off running over fences and stuff.

to regain your health you should replace hot dogs stands with cofee and donut cars.

trying to talk your way out of a ticket:when pulling someone over , the person may try to talk his/her way out of the ticket , if a female she may even flirt and/or offer some [sPAM]ual favor in return , is up to you to make the right call.

Police station: make walk in police stations , were you can see other police officers going about their business , place pool tables , darts , bowling etc to interact with your fellow officers.

Add female police officers.

Why do you get point deducted for driving on the wrong side of the road while with the siren on ? and why do you lose points for raming the suspect's vehicle ?

I will add more as I think smile.gif

Keep up the good work ! (oh and if you know how I can get my saved game back it would be awesome lol

New call:street racing reported .When you show up there are either two cars already racing or lined up ready to take off with a bunch of expectators watching from the side walk and street , when you show up they take off and you have to pick which one to follow (or perhaps call for backup before getting there?)

Nice idea of new mission !! You could also start chasing the cars of the race

to regain your health you should replace hot dogs stands with cofee and donut cars.

lol ! I doubt Anderson will modified it !

Police station: make walk in police stations , were you can see other police officers going about their business , place pool tables , darts , bowling etc to interact with your fellow officers.

Why do you get point deducted for driving on the wrong side of the road while with the siren on ? and why do you lose points for raming the suspect's vehicle ?

Can't, rockstar didn't code them to be ''open''.

Because in general they aren't allowd to do so. This is probably what you see in the movies. And for the raming the suspect, Anderson coded it so every vehicle you hit gets points deducted. And because the suspect has been marked, NOT the vehicle.

I like the Hostage situation, street racing, domestic violence and especially the donuts and coffee. Haha (off topic), i just noticed the spam filter Anderson added in the forum. That pretty funny :P.

Hi and thanks for a great mod .

Besides the mod wiping off all of my saved games and the mod crashing I really look forward to see where this is going.

How did the mod do this?

Some ideas:

Enable Police radar (dash mounted) to be shot forward and backward to set up speed traps .

I don't see the point for this.

Call for road block :I know this one is hard in coding but it would be cool .

Has been requested many times, though I like it.

Hostage situation ?

Would be cool.

Also domestic violence , the bread and butter of real police calls , when you show up you are given a dialogue to ask what is going on , and try to defuse the situation and see who the guilty one is , and take someone to jail , if handled poorly (or randomly) the suspect may turn hostile and assault you , you , as a police officer , have to react acordingly , if assaulted by melee weapon then you have to use your taser and or peper spray and arrest , if by fire arm then shoot back , some suspects may take off running over fences and stuff.

This can be done on lawns of the richer neighborhoods in Alderney, and Dukes. In Northern Algonquin on the projects (near Dwane).

Go find a mod for this...

trying to talk your way out of a ticket:when pulling someone over , the person may try to talk his/her way out of the ticket , if a female she may even flirt and/or offer some [sPAM]what happened here?ual favor in return , is up to you to make the right call.

Hahaha, this could add a twist. Not bad.

This would be hard (if not impossible, though I am not sure).

Add female police officers.

Did R* already implement these? If not, it's not happening.

In Anderson's region, police aren't allowed to drive against traffic (though I agree with you). ZioN already covered your second point.

Keep up the good work ! (oh and if you know how I can get my saved game back it would be awesome lol

check your Appdata/Local/Rockstar Games/savegames folder,if something is there copy and paste it into your Documents/rockstargames/savegames folder

Hi Martin and thank you for replying .

The mod( or livelesss) creates a new folder for the saved games , so it took me a while to find the old one , this was covered on a sticky note on the main page .

About Radar speed traps , well , I don't know , maybe you are not into traffic enforcement but this is a huge pull for me and I'm sure many other wanna be traffic officers , driving down the street is hard to visually monitor speed on opposite going traffic , so with the radar you could see a speeding car and turn around and get him , or hide behind a bush somewere and wait while you eat your donuts , I don't know :)

To me is not the shooting people and chasing after life that I want to expirience in this mod , well I do , but I would like also a more realistic every day to day life as a LEO , that means patrolling a street , attending domestic calls , traffic enforcement , damn why not , even some on foot patrol down the the pier, sneak up on some people having [sPAM] on a car , bust some prostitutes on a street , or a drug dealer selling dope on the corner , that kind of stuff , and then to break the routine an exiting call to go chase after someone , or someone walking down the street with a bazooka lol like is most of the calls in this mod lol .

I do enjoy the mod , I'm just trowing my 2 cents out there.

That, my friend, was deep. I like your enthusiasm and you have a few great ideas for the mod.

Hi Martin and thank you for replying .

The mod( or livelesss) creates a new folder for the saved games , so it took me a while to find the old one , this was covered on a sticky note on the main page .

About Radar speed traps , well , I don't know , maybe you are not into traffic enforcement but this is a huge pull for me and I'm sure many other wanna be traffic officers , driving down the street is hard to visually monitor speed on opposite going traffic , so with the radar you could see a speeding car and turn around and get him , or hide behind a bush somewere and wait while you eat your donuts , I don't know :)

What I meant is, from my understanding, Team NeO changes all default car models (preventing anyone from having custom cars) to add a speedometer mounted on the dash, that has to blurt out a random speed (from a list of strings or a range from 0-100+) every time a car comes by. I don't think it is possible to actually tell what speed another vehicle is going at. As for the handheld one, the second point (the one where it blurts random speeds) still applies.

To me is not the shooting people and chasing after life that I want to expirience in this mod , well I do , but I would like also a more realistic every day to day life as a LEO , that means patrolling a street , attending domestic calls , traffic enforcement , damn why not , even some on foot patrol down the the pier, sneak up on some people having [sPAM] on a car , bust some prostitutes on a street , or a drug dealer selling dope on the corner , that kind of stuff , and then to break the routine an exiting call to go chase after someone , or someone walking down the street with a bazooka lol like is most of the calls in this mod lol .

I fully agree with you, though it will take a while before all this can happen.

I do enjoy the mod , I'm just trowing my 2 cents out there.

Sorry for yet another wall o' text.

This is something i'd also like to see in the mod someday, Great idea man

LOL The bazooker one scared hell outta me, though he ended up killing himself LMAO, also i like what you have said be fun to walk upto some people undercover n bust them doing drugs foot patrol in general would be fun and being able to frisk people on the street that look suss and so forth :) love your thinking and idea's

...To me is not the shooting people and chasing after life that I want to expirience in this mod , well I do , but I would like also a more realistic every day to day life as a LEO , that means patrolling a street , attending domestic calls , traffic enforcement , damn why not , even some on foot patrol down the the pier, sneak up on some people having [sPAM] on a car , bust some prostitutes on a street , or a drug dealer selling dope on the corner , that kind of stuff , and then to break the routine an exiting call to go chase after someone , or someone walking down the street with a bazooka lol like is most of the calls in this mod lol ....

I must say, a guy with a bazooka does win priority over a prostitute or drug sales xD