• Announcements

• NeO_Anderson

Would you like to become a Developer here?

Would you like to become a 'Developer' here? Developers will gain full admin powers on the forum and have the ability to promote users to 'Staff' and 'Experienced Members' ranks. They will also have a section on the forum dedicated to their mod just like the Police Pursuit and Paramedic Mods have now.   Or perhaps you would like to help the existing mods by enforcing forum rules and slapping people about when they've done wrong?     If you already have mods that you've made and would like to submit as part of your 'CV' then feel free to contact me directly.   For more information read here:   http://mods.team-neo.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=54
Timoffie

My new Idea

6 posts in this topic

I Think maybe you guys could add in a drug and breath testing situation, probably would be hard but its my idea xD

Sounds good, i remember seeing somewhere, i think in GTASA, they were drug testing someone and giving him the "Walk & Turn" test to see if he was intoxicated or not. I think it was something just coded to happen at random times during the game but maybe it can be initiated by us now...:P Very Nice Though!

I Think maybe you guys could add in a drug and breath testing situation, probably would be hard but its my idea xD

Could be possible... I'll keep this in mind when I think about making a complete list of good ideas...

Could be possible... I'll keep this in mind when I think about making a complete list of good ideas...

Yea Was one of my brothers idea's also i thought i'd mention it, my brother on the other hand while we were playing it thought of a heap of idea's and wrote them down.

His gone to school today but later might make an account and post some of his idea's.

we only came accross this like hour or so not long before posting the this thread and decided to try the mod out and enjoyed it alot you guys have done a great job at it, love the work

one thing that annoyed me though is that when your in a mission and someones firering at you close up you fall over in like one shot n ya stuffed lol also the stats collision thing how ya meanto lvl up if when in chases you gotta pit manover on them to catch them and drive on wrong side of road to avoid other cars :P

Law has been broken lol i have had few glitches like, when i pulled up a truck in traffic stop mode it wouldnt let me talk to the lady driving untill i pulled her out n it glitched ,she was walking off n then it worked :P but i used F9 glad that features in there

But yea you guys have made the game alot of fun cause alot of people have wanted to roleplay as a cop on games glad i found ya's thanks for everything :)

1.) one thing that annoyed me though is that when your in a mission and someones firering at you close up you fall over in like one shot n ya stuffed lol

2.) also the stats collision thing how ya meanto lvl up if when in chases you gotta pit manover on them to catch them and drive on wrong side of road to avoid other cars :P

1.) Yep that's the ''ragdoll'' effect. It's supposed to add a little realism, because if you get shot in real life, you won't be standing aswel. It looks a bit silly I know.

2.) Yeah I guess we need to figure out a way how to improve the stats with points deduction etc..

one thing that annoyed me though is that when your in a mission and someones firering at you close up you fall over in like one shot n ya stuffed lol also the stats collision thing how ya meanto lvl up if when in chases you gotta pit manover on them to catch them and drive on wrong side of road to avoid other cars :P

For me its worse. Since i have a mod that gives most peds gang affiliation and weapons, if i "discharge" my weapon, the peds shoot at me. When i have no more armor, I am unable to get up because every time the "you've been hit" 'feature' goes away, i get shot again, meaning i'm pinned to the ground, helpless.