• Announcements

• NeO_Anderson

Would you like to become a Developer here?

Would you like to become a 'Developer' here? Developers will gain full admin powers on the forum and have the ability to promote users to 'Staff' and 'Experienced Members' ranks. They will also have a section on the forum dedicated to their mod just like the Police Pursuit and Paramedic Mods have now.   Or perhaps you would like to help the existing mods by enforcing forum rules and slapping people about when they've done wrong?     If you already have mods that you've made and would like to submit as part of your 'CV' then feel free to contact me directly.   For more information read here:   http://mods.team-neo.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=54
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Brockso

My suggestions.

6 posts in this topic

Hello, I really do like this Police mod but I do have some suggestions. There is the odd suggestion that has already been suggested but I would like to just add my extra opinion.

-Tazer.

I do know that people have put this in thier ideas but I agree to it. Some type of tazer that makes the suspect/criminal drop their weapon and fall down to the ground, allowing you to catch them. If possible keep the distance that the tazer can shoot at a small distance. :)

-Cop stats.

Your cop stats are great but what I really don't understand is the vehicle collision and driving on the wrong side of the road thing. In some police chasers it is required that you pit a car which gives you vehicle collosion points which are deducted from the cop stats. Also, after pulling people over sometimes cars would ram into my vehicle and it would get stuck between 2 cars or would be sitting next to another car. This would make me get points deducted because I had to drive away and the cars would lightly scrape. I could spawn a car but I really try to keep it realistic. Same with the wrong way on the road. Sometimes police have to drive down one way roads at slow speeds to catch criminals/cut them off. Other then that I like the idea. Also an attatchment such as a warrant mode would be cool, where you can go and take out warrants and get cop points or what ever they are called xD. :D

-Drug/alchohol breath test situation.

I know others have put ideas about this but really, this would be great to take people in for drinking and driving etc. :)

-Emotes/mods?

Add some type of small emotes like taking out your radio and then speaking in to it. So after putting someone in your car you can take it out and do an emote to put it near your face as if you were really talking. Maybe also some type of smoking emote mod or what ever. Coffee mod where you drink a coffee. Some type of emotes like that. Or if possible add an emote where when you arrest someone or after tazing them (If you put the tazer in) you can cuff them and then take them over to your vehicle. So then you don't have to kill someone holding and firing a gun at you, instead you can taze them, then cuff them and take them to the car put them in and take them to the PD to be processed. And a frisk oppertunity where you can frisk people if they are looking suspicious or if you just pulled them over and they were driving suspicously ( Read in the traffic stop for driving suspiciously information.)

-Speed camera system

I think others have spoken of stuff like this. It would be great to have a mode where you can select to go speed camera mode or something along those lines. Then sit your car on the side of the road and begin using your speed camera, recording peoples speeds until you see someone speeding. :D

-New arrests.

Add some minor arrest like taking out an arrest warrant or getting a call of a drug dealer dealing down an alley or some domestic desputes etc. I also do know someone put something like this in a suggestion.

-Traffic stop

In an traffic stop add an option saying You were driving very suspiciously back there as if you were trying to hide something or get away. Then over to the Id option then move to the Please step out of the vehicle option. Then this is where the frisk mod/emote would come in handy. As you could frisk them for illegal items such as drugs fire arms and so on.

Thankyou for reading my suggestions, hopefully they are possible and will be put into the mod in future months or days to come. :D

Hello, I really do like this Police mod but I do have some suggestions. There is the odd suggestion that has already been suggested but I would like to just add my extra opinion.

1.) -Tazer.

I do know that people have put this in thier ideas but I agree to it. Some type of tazer that makes the suspect/criminal drop their weapon and fall down to the ground, allowing you to catch them. If possible keep the distance that the tazer can shoot at a small distance. :)

2.) -Cop stats.

Your cop stats are great but what I really don't understand is the vehicle collision and driving on the wrong side of the road thing. In some police chasers it is required that you pit a car which gives you vehicle collosion points which are deducted from the cop stats. Also, after pulling people over sometimes cars would ram into my vehicle and it would get stuck between 2 cars or would be sitting next to another car. This would make me get points deducted because I had to drive away and the cars would lightly scrape. I could spawn a car but I really try to keep it realistic. Same with the wrong way on the road. Sometimes police have to drive down one way roads at slow speeds to catch criminals/cut them off. Other then that I like the idea. Also an attatchment such as a warrant mode would be cool, where you can go and take out warrants and get cop points or what ever they are called xD. :D

3.) -New arrests.

Add some minor arrest like taking out an arrest warrant or getting a call of a drug dealer dealing down an alley or some domestic desputes etc. I also do know someone put something like this in a suggestion.

4.)Thankyou for reading my suggestions, hopefully they are possible and will be put into the mod in future months or days to come. :D

1.) This has been asked so often, and we keep saying this, ''what is the point''. Almost always the suspect has a gun, and in ''realife'' (realistic again) you won't run after/behind someone with your tazer while he/she is holding a gun.

2.)I agree on the vehicle collision and the PIT stuffs with you. Tho I don't agree on the wrong side of the road. In many country's cop's aren't allowd to go on the wrong side, wich is in anderson's case (in the UK). He creates the mod and he sticks to the rules in the UK. Wich is cool to me, because I think it's a good thing NOT to drive on the wrong side. But I understand your point, and many people have asked the same thing.

3.) Nice idea

4.) No problem.

1.) This has been asked so often, and we keep saying this, ''what is the point''. Almost always the suspect has a gun, and in ''realife'' (realistic again) you won't run after/behind someone with your tazer while he/she is holding a gun.

2.)I agree on the vehicle collision and the PIT stuffs with you. Tho I don't agree on the wrong side of the road. In many country's cop's aren't allowd to go on the wrong side, wich is in anderson's case (in the UK). He creates the mod and he sticks to the rules in the UK. Wich is cool to me, because I think it's a good thing NOT to drive on the wrong side. But I understand your point, and many people have asked the same thing.

Thanks for reading my post and I hope you liked it, once again.

But back to the tazer, sometimes a suspect will get out of the vehicle and run and it is more realistic to shoot them with a tazer then chase them down and aim a gun at them. Even though cops do say "Freeze" and aim their gun at the suspect, it would make it easier to shoot them with the tazer immobilizing them. Also you could fire at someone with the tazer, from behind if they didn't know you were there but then again shooting your fire arm at them would be better then tazing someone as they still could fire their gun and injure someone but I still like the idea of the tzer for when people attempt to run. As well as the going down thw rong way on the road, sometimes a police officer may have to do this down a small road going slowly, but I doo know what you mean about driving the wrong way etc.

I do think the tazer would be good.

-Also another modification to the "You have been hit" thing, where after you get shot your guy goes all mechanical and puts his arms out next to him. I think that should be changed to a small push back like when you shoot a bot and they stumble back

tl;dr

Erm sorry for oftopic, but what is this supposed to mean martin lol.