• Announcements

• NeO_Anderson

Would you like to become a Developer here?

Would you like to become a 'Developer' here? Developers will gain full admin powers on the forum and have the ability to promote users to 'Staff' and 'Experienced Members' ranks. They will also have a section on the forum dedicated to their mod just like the Police Pursuit and Paramedic Mods have now.   Or perhaps you would like to help the existing mods by enforcing forum rules and slapping people about when they've done wrong?     If you already have mods that you've made and would like to submit as part of your 'CV' then feel free to contact me directly.   For more information read here:   http://mods.team-neo.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=54
Lemonth

Graphics Glitch when spawning vehicle or calling EMS

8 posts in this topic

My graphics get messed up whenever I press F10 for EMS or Numpad 7 to spawn a vehicle. The mod works fine until I do that. It's really annoying because everything just loads slowly and I cant see the road or buildings.

Screenshots before pressing Numpad 7 or F10

th_Before1.png

Heres after pressing them.

th_After1.png

And here is some more showing how bad it is.

th_After3.png

th_gtaiv-20100621-145738.png

th_After4.png

th_After2.png

System Specs:

Processor: AMD Phenom II X4 955 Processor 3.20 GHz

Ram: 4.00 GB (3.25 GB usable)

Graphics Card: Nvidia 9800 GTX

GTA IV is 1.0.6.0

I have the same issue with:

Windows XP Pro

Intel®Core™2 Duo 6600 2.40GHz

3.00 GB Ram

NVIDIA GeForce 9600 GT

Since you have a NVIDIA Video Card, I suggest you try this first. Issues with Textures. It eliminated some of the problems for me, as in, the "missing textures" bug doesn't occur as often. Try it, and let us know. Also, make sure youve downloaded the latest driver for your video card. I think yours is here Nvidia

Hopefully this works for ya.

1) Update drivers of graphics card.

2) Do you run alot of mods?

3) Try running the game with a clean vehicles.img

Lol I just updated my graphic drivers 3 days ago it fixed my problem :lol:

This is the problem. (At least it was what past experiences have found).

I think it might have been the mod I had with my ambulance, everytime I saw one it started messing up. I ran with a clean vehicles.img and it worked perfectly.

I'm starting to experience this too now, but not with the medic. It's just random... I can turn a corner and bam the whole road and buildings arent loaded :S

According to google this is actually a fault with the game itself... a lot of people have this very same issue and rockstar are working with graphic card developers to resolve it ... not a lot we can do to be honest. I'm gonner try update my drivers, hopefuly it'll fix it.

Ok I can report back with my findings.. bassically, the ultimate way to fix this issue is to reinstall GTA IV.

I updated my drivers and that helped a little bit, I also rebuilt the 'vehicles.img' cache aswell and that also helped but I could still see in the distance some parts were loading slowly and that annoyed me so I reinstalled GTA IV and now all those problems have gone!