• Announcements

• NeO_Anderson

Would you like to become a Developer here?

Would you like to become a 'Developer' here? Developers will gain full admin powers on the forum and have the ability to promote users to 'Staff' and 'Experienced Members' ranks. They will also have a section on the forum dedicated to their mod just like the Police Pursuit and Paramedic Mods have now.   Or perhaps you would like to help the existing mods by enforcing forum rules and slapping people about when they've done wrong?     If you already have mods that you've made and would like to submit as part of your 'CV' then feel free to contact me directly.   For more information read here:   http://mods.team-neo.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=54
NeO_Anderson

Police Pursuit Mod 7.5 Released!

35 posts in this topic

yeah buy a better graphics card :P

lol there isn't alot you can do i get issues like this as well, mainly when im driving around and suddenly theres no road to drive on

haha :P

maybe are his settings to high?

and other buying a new graphics card ;)

haha :P

maybe are his settings to high?

and other buying a new graphics card ;)

My settings are quite high, but whether they are low or high it's still happening. :(

I'm going to PC World in the next 2 weeks or sometime near that.

I waited for this fashion for over 15 days. I have to say that this is a defeat.

First, in a police patrol car radio is playing (music) and it can not be excluded.

Second:

Turn on the mod and still an error, I could not even do any mission. I can not or choose a police car or the skin or request help, nothing. What can I do to mod to work properly? On request, I record a video. I have the 1.0.7.0 patch.

thanks in advance my friends

I waited for this fashion for over 15 days. I have to say that this is a defeat.

First, in a police patrol car radio is playing (music) and it can not be excluded.

Second:

Turn on the mod and still an error, I could not even do any mission. I can not or choose a police car or the skin or request help, nothing. What can I do to mod to work properly? On request, I record a video. I have the 1.0.7.0 patch.

thanks in advance my friends

I'm not sure that 1.0.7.0 patch works for 7.5

When you are in the police vehicle, go onto GTA menu and go to audio, and need to change it to 'shuffle' and then do a complete scan and it should work.

When you start GTA, do you see Team-Neo messages when you start to play GTA?

Dear Krystian5476,

If you would like to get support, please create a new topic in the appropriate section of the forum. These problems have been adressed before. Also try using the search button.

@Zombie,

You should look at what your PC supports. Most common these days is PCI-E (PCI-Express as contractkilla stated)

Installing is easy, mostly you only have to fit it, and try booting the computer and run the install DVD/CD. In some cases you have to run it before fitting the card. Also check how much space you have for one. For example I have a 260GTX. (one of the first versions with the big case) It fits, but I don't have much space left. If you are unsure about installing a new graphics card, try asking friends or people who might know. Or ask the sales assistant to install it for you, some do it for free others ask a small price to do so. (i.e 5 euro's)

Good luck,

~Z

If you have graphical glitches, try updating your card, if that wont work, check your ram usage in-game. (from menu button) if it's close to the ''max'' try setting some settings a little lower.

Are you talking about the kb/mb under the graphics tab of the menu? This is actually graphics memory (not ram, but video memory).

Sorry for my inactivity, I am still on vacation, just accessing the site through my phone. I wont be doing it often though as data roaming charges are insane.

Are you talking about the kb/mb under the graphics tab of the menu? This is actually graphics memory (not ram, but video memory).

I know:) but in the game it says RAM. (just to make it understandable)

Haven't played GTA for a while, I can see that this mod got some progress =), tested this version with 1.0.6.0 and it works.. but crashed at some random point when missions are assigned. I can see that you've added many new functions which is awesome but most people use this mod with trainers, adding basic options like weather change or w/e is therefore unnecessary :P. This is probably one of the best mod I've played but in this version, there are things that is abit lolwtf.. for example the pole dancing animation? couldn't figure out how to "cancel" it.. just keept dancing and dancing forever lol, I later found out that changing skin did the thing. And you don't need to display a text when he's tying shoes :P sort of blended with something else making it unreadable. If you can, maybe add more options in the .ini file to make the mod more configurable. These are just my opinion =).

Haven't played GTA for a while, I can see that this mod got some progress =), tested this version with 1.0.6.0 and it works.. but crashed at some random point when missions are assigned. I can see that you've added many new functions which is awesome but most people use this mod with trainers, adding basic options like weather change or w/e is therefore unnecessary :P. This is probably one of the best mod I've played but in this version, there are things that is abit lolwtf.. for example the pole dancing animation? couldn't figure out how to "cancel" it.. just keept dancing and dancing forever lol, I later found out that changing skin did the thing. And you don't need to display a text when he's tying shoes :P sort of blended with something else making it unreadable. If you can, maybe add more options in the .ini file to make the mod more configurable. These are just my opinion =).

I don't use trainers I only use my mod and a few skins so I added these functions for myself. If others benefit from it then great otherwise oh well :) lol.