• Announcements

• NeO_Anderson

Would you like to become a Developer here?

Would you like to become a 'Developer' here? Developers will gain full admin powers on the forum and have the ability to promote users to 'Staff' and 'Experienced Members' ranks. They will also have a section on the forum dedicated to their mod just like the Police Pursuit and Paramedic Mods have now.   Or perhaps you would like to help the existing mods by enforcing forum rules and slapping people about when they've done wrong?     If you already have mods that you've made and would like to submit as part of your 'CV' then feel free to contact me directly.   For more information read here:   http://mods.team-neo.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=54
sierran

Weapon idea.

10 posts in this topic

Now my idea. Why remove the weapons a player and left him only a gun? I am in favor that all weapons were left. A good idea that it was the renewal of life between missions. And maybe some money each task to a few tasks to go to the "ammu-nation" and to renew stocks? :>

Now my idea. Why remove the weapons a player and left him only a gun? I am in favor that all weapons were left. A good idea that it was the renewal of life between missions. And maybe some money each task to a few tasks to go to the "ammu-nation" and to renew stocks? :>

I do agree with leaving weapons on you when you go on-duty, but can't you just buy them again off the menu?

I would rather have the option to restore my health to max at any time in the game, but what ever gets implemented, I am happy.

Anderson is working on a money/weapon system.

* [bETA 7.5] Added new in-game menu system. At this moment in time it is used only for the new feature 'Weapons Locker'. Players can purchase weapons using the money they earn from being a police officer

Also you can regain your full health with the ''repair'' button (num. 8)

ZioN: Currently, I mean that as I've saved the game that I'll have only a pistol. It would be as if the "switched off" features former policeman returned the weapons. And .. why i chasing and trying to push thief car out of the way to mod give me minus points?, would be useful feature delete / hide scoring.

Ok, about the points deductions...

In most countries, the police aint allowd to hit the suspect/vehicle. They might be but in extremly rare/dangerous cases.

Ok, about the points deductions...

In most countries, the police aint allowd to hit the suspect/vehicle. They might be but in extremly rare/dangerous cases.

There's something called a P.I.T. Pursuit Intervention Technique. This is when a pursuing officer takes the front corner of their vehicle and pushes it against the rear corner of the suspects vehicle causing them to spin out. This is used when a suspect absolutely will not stop running from police. It' something cops are taught in their training.

There's something called a P.I.T. Pursuit Intervention Technique. This is when a pursuing officer takes the front corner of their vehicle and pushes it against the rear corner of the suspects vehicle causing them to spin out. This is used when a suspect absolutely will not stop running from police. It' something cops are taught in their training.

Yep, we saw it a lot on the tv (in real life, like the cam of the police car)

Well not in the netherlands.

I do agree the points deduction should work a little difirent when bashing in a suspect, wich I also like.

Weapons, Wanted levels and other things to that degree are controlled by the skin/character that you are. If you change your skin/character then you're starting a "new life". It's the way the game was programmed and not something that I created.

In order for me to make it leave the weapons on that a character has when going on duty would require extra programming and to be quite honest, I don't see it as a major issue since you can spawn or buy weapons using this or other mods/cheats.

I must agree, i would rather have the Developers focus on getting the crashing and freezing fixed than the minor details that really aren't that big of a deal. Its pointless.