• Announcements

• NeO_Anderson

Would you like to become a Developer here?

Would you like to become a 'Developer' here? Developers will gain full admin powers on the forum and have the ability to promote users to 'Staff' and 'Experienced Members' ranks. They will also have a section on the forum dedicated to their mod just like the Police Pursuit and Paramedic Mods have now.   Or perhaps you would like to help the existing mods by enforcing forum rules and slapping people about when they've done wrong?     If you already have mods that you've made and would like to submit as part of your 'CV' then feel free to contact me directly.   For more information read here:   http://mods.team-neo.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=54
Guest ZioN

story

19 posts in this topic

Nice forum you've setup anderson ;)

Here's the idea:

When you start, you start as a regular traffic officer. The first missions you get are:

-burglary [Responding to burglary - when you arrive at the scene, some police cars are already there, creating a kind of ''roadblock'', and waiting for backup - the point is to enter the house and try to arrest the person]

-Speeding car [Just a car close by speeding, you need to fine - sometimes (15% or something) the person tries to run, in that case, persuit]

-traffic accident [somewhere a traffic accident happend, and you need to go there]

when you've reached like level 10, you become an FBI agent and got to do more dificult missions.

This is a basic idea. Tho i'm not sure if it's all possible to make but this is what I'd love to see ;)

If you need help finding spots in the game for missions like the bank robbery stuff (wich is only 1 point atm) i'd love to help ya out. Oh uhm well the man/woman with gun is always RPG and that's kinda annoying cuz they always seem to hit you..

That does sound like a great idea, but I think there should be an intermediary position or once you get to 10 you can become an FBI agent or SWAT which would be really cool.

That does sound like a great idea, but I think there should be an intermediary position or once you get to 10 you can become an FBI agent or SWAT which would be really cool.

Yep, or you can choose a direction, once you've reached a certain level. Wich would cause the mod to become really fun to play for a more long-time period

does sound like a rather cool Idea.

Would love to see it materialize to something more :)

I think the Fbi thing is verry good but after level 5 would be great , because it take alot of time to get level 10!

Awesome idea.

This looks like alot of Additional coding :P

that does sound sick!--right now the mod is a cool addition but w/this it would almost replace gta iv in that it would provide a whole new storyline (prob would take months of coding at least tho like Martin said!)

that does sound sick!--right now the mod is a cool addition but w/this it would almost replace gta iv in that it would provide a whole new storyline (prob would take months of coding at least tho like Martin said!)

they are just suggestions, it's never meant to keep anderson from begin bored and get him to code like 24/7. It's up to him what to add and what not, i'm just trowing in some idea's.

I also love the idea, but peoples ideas seem to revolve around the police scoring system. Is there a way to incorporate it for people who have disabled the system?

Good Question, Maybe a separate in-mod system: after number of arrests/fines etc. you get promoted. That would be apart form the scoring system already in place.

I like the idea. I also like having the freedom to do whatever I like whilst being whatever I like. Maybe this can have a disable/enable setting in the setting config folder.

I was thinking that when you reach certain 'cop levels' you get to call more backup units to help, obviously there is a cap to the amount of aid you can receive.

I like the idea. I also like having the freedom to do whatever I like whilst being whatever I like. Maybe this can have a disable/enable setting in the setting config folder.

I was thinking that when you reach certain 'cop levels' you get to call more backup units to help, obviously there is a cap to the amount of aid you can receive.

Not sure wheter it's possible, but when you load the mod you got to choose:

-Story mode

-Free roam

I like to mess around sometimes to so doing the ''story mode'' always kinda sucks

Not sure wheter it's possible, but when you load the mod you got to choose:

-Story mode

-Free roam

I like to mess around sometimes to so doing the ''story mode'' always kinda sucks

Exactly. That's one of the best features of GTA, the fact that you don't always have to do story mode the whole time. It's kinda like a simulation game and a TPS in one.

Basically what I'm saying is that if this mod becomes a full story mode mod, I probably wouldn't like it as much.

Exactly. That's one of the best features of GTA, the fact that you don't always have to do story mode the whole time. It's kinda like a simulation game and a FPS in one.

Basically what I'm saying is that if this mod becomes a full story mode mod, I probably wouldn't like it as much.

I agree with u on that.