• Announcements

• NeO_Anderson

Would you like to become a Developer here?

Would you like to become a 'Developer' here? Developers will gain full admin powers on the forum and have the ability to promote users to 'Staff' and 'Experienced Members' ranks. They will also have a section on the forum dedicated to their mod just like the Police Pursuit and Paramedic Mods have now.   Or perhaps you would like to help the existing mods by enforcing forum rules and slapping people about when they've done wrong?     If you already have mods that you've made and would like to submit as part of your 'CV' then feel free to contact me directly.   For more information read here:   http://mods.team-neo.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=54
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
NeO_Anderson

100% Savegame / Possible Crash Fix

5 posts in this topic

Hello, due to popular demand. I have decided to distribute my 100% savegame that I use. It 100% works and is 100% completion (allows access to all islands)

There is 1 one for Windows XP and another one for Windows Vista/7. Please ensure you use the one that matches your operating system. Also, if you have any existing savegame files, I strongly urge you to back those up as they will probably be overwritten by my installer.

For those of you that are experiencing crash issues as soon as the game starts after loading screens, try this. It may help.

For Windows Vista & Windows 7 users please download this one: http://mods.team-neo.com/ccount/click.php?id=16 (WARNING THIS NEEDS AN UPDATE)

For Windows XP users, please download this one: http://mods.team-neo.com/ccount/click.php?id=17

It is highly recommended that you make a backup of any existing savegame files that you wish to use at a later time as all existing savegames will probably be removed to avoid conflicts.

This has been tested on:

GTA IV Version: 1.0.7.0

Xliveless: 0.999b7

So we can only confirm it works on the above settings. Anything that doesn't match the above settings may or may not work as expected and thus we urge you to update to the above settings.

thats a great idea to release this.

this fix many problems for many peoples.

with cars that is safe before houses i mean that is also a problem.

but please release the fix 7.5c, i cant play your beatiful mod 7.5b with this problems/bugs !!!

thanks for understand and thanks alot for making this beatiful mod with all your helpers.

this fix many problems for many peoples.

with cars that is safe before houses i mean that is also a problem.

What problems? And what is with the cars?

What problems? And what is with the cars?

look to my name there is a member static.

how i reply to other thread or my open threads.

dacing animation and hit problem.

the game can crash when people have save cars at houses, i have read.

(because modded cars or something)

no save cars at houses was fix many problems too.

when anderson edit this savegame release and fix it with savegame without cars , people didnt a little bit smaller problems.

the most people steal cars or have trainer by spawning cars or use vehicle selcetor mod or pro vehicle mod.

i have only read it.

non test.

look to my name there is a member static.

how i reply to other thread or my open threads.

dacing animation and hit problem.

the game can crash when people have save cars at houses, i have read.

(because modded cars or something)

no save cars at houses was fix many problems too.

when anderson edit this savegame release and fix it with savegame without cars , people didnt a little bit smaller problems.

the most people steal cars or have trainer by spawning cars or use vehicle selcetor mod or pro vehicle mod.

i have only read it.

non test.

Well this isn't the right topic to discuss about it. So please create a new topic here and explain the problems as detailed as you can.

To anyone else with problems, create a new topic in the appropriate section of the forum