• Announcements

• NeO_Anderson

Would you like to become a Developer here?

Would you like to become a 'Developer' here? Developers will gain full admin powers on the forum and have the ability to promote users to 'Staff' and 'Experienced Members' ranks. They will also have a section on the forum dedicated to their mod just like the Police Pursuit and Paramedic Mods have now.   Or perhaps you would like to help the existing mods by enforcing forum rules and slapping people about when they've done wrong?     If you already have mods that you've made and would like to submit as part of your 'CV' then feel free to contact me directly.   For more information read here:   http://mods.team-neo.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=54
NeO_Anderson

What would you like to see added to the in-game menu?

53 posts in this topic

some powers like unlimeted ammo godmode and cargodmode would be nice, when you are not in the mood to play fair ;). at the moment i use the simple nativ trainer with the pursuit mod but it slows it down :(

greetings from germany,

GeneralX1911

I wouldnt mind a way to change the uniform/character looks with out having to go on or off duty all the time...also a way to keep the same skin (character) when you go on or off duty?

1 - Able to bring a list of the Police Vehicles up without having to spawn them straight away

2 - able to bring a list up of the uniforms/characters without having to spawn them straight away

3 - ability to communication with dispatch of what your doing.

yo for starters num 1s a good idea :-d

2/no point appreciate the mod somthing like this could be done in a later mod :-/

number 3 answer no this is pointless no1 intends on wasting time for somthing poinless and ineffective to the game :-φ

listen bra read the whole site theese questions have been asked and answered already. and think about what isnt or is a possibility b4 u post

What would you like to see added to the in-game menu?

Please clearly state what you would like added to the menu and why :)

maybe a cycler that can cycle cars and weapons and uniforms and also characters. that would be cool!!!

maybe a cycler that can cycle cars and weapons and uniforms and also characters. that would be cool!!!

he wont reply because ↑↑↑↑↑↑ as ive stated up there theese questions have been asked and answered already

and you can do that read the flipin manual end off

hope ill soon get a promotion ;-)

I just have to agree with this one.

I just have to agree with this one.

how many times YOU CAN DO THAT ALREADY

Uniform Idea to choose clothing or skin would be nice

Choose the Vehicle you want I agree also

3 Police Partners would be great instead of just 1 :)

also maybe if there was a option to call Swat instead of just

calling everyone until you get swat like when you call for backup

its swat or choose to call noose or a normal police car

Oh and possibly fix it to your character and partners be swat members

Just Some Suggestions :P

I like that you only start with a gun..

But I think you should be able to click NUM 6, and then u like get 'teleported' where you can see your character and browse through different uniforms, and then save it for the next time you get on. Just like SA:MP. If you can advance it even more, then make you able to choose between Hats, Jackets etc. And Niko should look like the same all the time off duty.

It should also be like when you click NUM 7, there will come just a little transparent list with the names of the vehicles, where you just have to click the number and that car will spawn. There should be some new police vehicle skins as a individual download not included with the mod.

You should also be able to click some button (ex. F4) that will bring the commands up in upper left corner, in case you should forget what the NUMPAD numbers does.. Much easier than clicking ALT + TAB to see the configs outside the game.

Prisoner Transport (F10) should be armored van, like SNOOSE van...

Why should there be vehicle skins? I belive there are sites enough with more than enough skins.

Why should there be vehicle skins? I belive there are sites enough with more than enough skins.

This pretty much.

Uh...

It's spam, i've deleted it! It happens alot, i've deleted so many of those posts from this topic already.

Hi there I'm a First time guy to this Forum But Maybe could we have a one for Grand Theft Auto San Andreas

Mod

I would like to give the Suspects Wanteds, like: ohh he just shoot an Officer give him 3 wanteds or something like that. That would be nice, because you can act differently on the number of wanteds which he has and also the backup you get would act differently like on 3 wanteds there are normal Cops and a helicopter and with 4 wanteds the swat would also try to take him down.

Now you just press f3 for backup and you can call swat for just a little robbery, thats ok and i really enjoy it,

but i would prefer the Wantedsystem.

Id liek to see a clothe smenu just like the SimpleNativeTrainer, so you may select skins (only Officer, officer_car, state trooper, noose officer, cop_fat, noose pilot, noose SWATguy, FIBagent) and customize their clothes, like changing hats, head, facecolour, glasses, jacket(s), throuser(s), shoe(s), i know its all possible snce it works in SimpleNativeTrainer, but i do not like it to always have to switch the trainer on to customize ur char model.

Also i'd like more weapons to choose from.

1$ Pistol (already in)

3$ Deagle (for FIB agents/Noose who usually carry omething more powerfull than just a glock)

10$ Pump-Action Shotgun (Realistic, not every cop IRL walks around with a automatic shotgun)

25$ Beretta Shotgun (already added, maybe should become more expensive since its pretty powerfull)

??$ Micro Uzi (already in, but maybe should removed? i mean, a UZI isnt what a normal cop would use

40$ Mp5 (powerfull gun for gang activity, but too cheap get it more expensive)

60$ M4 (even more powerfull, get it more expensive!)

100$ Normal Sniper Rifle (since cops use it when you have 6 stars, why not make it carryable? it could be used on gang activty, or if you have reports of a man with gun, when you want to take them out from a distance)

and maybe: 200$ Automatic Sniper rifle (For gang activity mainly, when one shot aint enough. expensive, then, please!)

hi all,

what about being able to call a tow truck? after all there are a lot cars left sitting in the streets or have a car that comes up showing it's stolen and after pulling them over you can arrest them and then have the tow truck to come in and tow away the car??

i would like to see the options were you get to search peoples cars or stop citezens and ask them for ID also wen you are doing a crime seen like pursit disable the laws beeing broken like driving in the wrong side of the road as this does not seem realistic because wen real cops are in a pursuit they do not break laws by going the wrong way also the tow trcuk idea would be awsome everytime u arrest someone the cars stay in the middle of the streets