• Announcements

• NeO_Anderson

Would you like to become a Developer here?

Would you like to become a 'Developer' here? Developers will gain full admin powers on the forum and have the ability to promote users to 'Staff' and 'Experienced Members' ranks. They will also have a section on the forum dedicated to their mod just like the Police Pursuit and Paramedic Mods have now.   Or perhaps you would like to help the existing mods by enforcing forum rules and slapping people about when they've done wrong?     If you already have mods that you've made and would like to submit as part of your 'CV' then feel free to contact me directly.   For more information read here:   http://mods.team-neo.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=54
rabaizoli

Mod doesn't work :(

4 posts in this topic

Hy guys!

I download the parmedic mod. I copy the Paramedic Mod[www.team-neo.com].asi and the Paramedic.ini files to the main folder of the GTA IV. I also have the latest ScriptHook.

I lanuch the game, and when I loaded my savegame the mod doesnt't work. I press Numpad 0, but the mod doesn't do anything.

I use 1.0.7.0 patch. Thats the problem?

Thanks for your help!

All files from the download are in your GTA IV main directory?

This mod is currently on hold, wich means no one is working on it. Could also be the patch.

I copied all files from the .rar and deleted the DELTE_THIS_FILE.asi file :)

I'm reinstalling the game now, and I'm install the 1.0.6.0 patch.

If you have native trainer, it could be conflicting with the keys. Try disabling the keys and then press Numpad 0 .

Uh oh, sorry about the bump. Noticed way too late.